Is the shipping free?
Shipments are free of charge in purchases over 100€, We send to the following countries in Europe: France, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Holland, Italy, Luxembourg.
For orders from 50 to 100€ the shipping cost is 7,50€.
For orders below€ 50 the shipping cost is € 12.95.
When my order arrives?
Your order will be delivered in 48 / 72h after making it. Please note that orders are processed and sent from Monday to Friday, always before 17: 30h, if you have placed your order later, will be sent the following day, excluding weekends or holidays.
Where is my order?
As soon as your order is sent you receive a email with the message tracking link so that you can see the status and location at all times. If you have not received this email it may be that the indicated mail is incorrect or is in the spam tray, in this case you can view it from your client account on the web or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have Not received my order
If there has been a problem with the delivery of your order and you have not been able to solve it by contacting the Transport Agency, please contact us at email@example.com so we can sort it out and deliver your order.
Establishes the following Conditions
1. Shipments are made by courier service.
2. Shipping costs include in all cases Value Added Tax( VAT), but no other tax, tax, tariff or surcharge.
3. Delivery means delivery of the items at the address or address specified by the customer during the order making process, limited to the delivery areas listed above.
4. Kimondo delivers orders to the courier service within the specified time frame. We are not responsible for any delivery delays caused by courier services.
5. In case of absence by the customer at the time of delivery, after attempts by the Transport Agency, the order will be left to the agency or office closest to the consignee. If after 15 days, the customer does not collect your order, it will be returned to Kimondo again. To which the order is shipped again, the customer must pay shipping costs.