INFORMATION PERSONAL DATA
Last reviewed: May 22, 2018.
WHO IS THE RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT OF THEIR DATA?
The data controller is CB pauses. (“KIMONDO”), with NIF number E-58591264 The contact details of KIMONDO are the following:
- Postal address: Customer Care, carretera de Sant Boi, 96, Local 1, 08620 Sant Vicenç dels Horts (Barcelona).
- Phone: 93 546 23 66 / 634 22 75 64
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data subject is informed that KIMONDO has appointed a Data Protection delegate to whom he or she may bring to light any issues relating to the processing of his or her personal data. The data protection officer may be contacted by the Data Protection Officer through the following contact details: email@example.com (subject to indicate dpo's attention).
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED KIMONDO?
KIMONDO may collect the following personal information of users of the web page KIMONDO through the appropriate forms: name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, in compliance with the standards PCI DSS or account number (provided by the customer in case of refunds) when the user visits the WEBSITE, registers, places an order online, it is put in contact with KIMONDO, or participate in promotions or surveys of KIMONDO.
In addition, KIMONDO collects all information related to its web browsing and its interaction with the brand.
All personal data that it collects KIMONDO comes from the person concerned, with the exception of the contact data that can be provided by friends or relatives (in case a customer wants to send a gift to another person who is not himself):
- To send a gift check or other gift.
- To share the favorites saved on the WEB.
WHAT PURPOSE WE TREAT THE PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the data subject will be processed for the following purposes as applied:
- Manage and develop the register on the WEB. The registration will involve the profiling of user navigation on the WEB. This profile consists of the use of the personal data of the client and the information of his navigation such as the products seen or added to the basket, the sections of the web visited, the location to evaluate his preferences and/or personal interests with the aim of offering him the contents of the WEB, the offers, the services and the products suitable to his profile.
- Manage and develop online shopping. We use the customer's personal information to process and deliver your order, to inform you by email and/or SMS of the status of your order.
- Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the person concerned as a customer through email. The sending of this information will involve the profiling of users that consists of using personal data, the history of their purchases if applicable, as well as the web browsing information to evaluate certain aspects related to their personal preferences in order to offer you the commercial communications appropriate to your profile.
- Manage the alert service for when a particular product is available on the WEB.
- Management and issuance of sales documents: sales invoice.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
KIMONDO will store personal data only for such period of time as is reasonably necessary taking into account the needs to respond to issues that arise or resolve problems, to make improvements, to activate its services and to comply with the requirements required by applicable law. This means that you can keep your personal data for a reasonable period of time even after the data subject has stopped using the services of KIMONDO or has stopped using the WEB. After this period, the personal data will be blocked from all systems of KIMONDO.
WHAT IS THE US LEGITIMATE TO TREAT THE DATA?
KIMONDO has the following legitimate bases to process personal data:
Performance of the contract
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data collected by the data subject is the execution of the sales contract. In this regard, the person concerned is obliged to provide the information necessary for its implementation. If you do not provide us with this information, it will not be possible to carry out the sale.
The management and issue of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of KIMONDO in its relationship with customers.
For the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the data subject shall be the consent of the data subject, if it has been provided::
- Web Registry Management.
- Management of sending information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the person concerned.
- Management of the product availability alert service on the WEB.
- Management and issuance of the following sales documents
The withdrawal of the consent of the person concerned shall not affect the performance of the contract of sale concluded between him and KIMONDO.
For the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the data subject shall be the legitimate interest of KIMONDO.:
- Profiling by browsing the WEB by a registered user, as well as by all users who have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
- The preparation of profiles for the sending of information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested person.
- Sending satisfaction surveys on products purchased or services used by KIMONDO's customers to request their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest is to be able to guarantee that our website remains secure, as well as to help KIMONDO understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of users and therefore improve services, products and brands. All these actions are carried out in order to improve the level of customer satisfaction and ensure a unique browsing and purchasing experience.
WHAT TARGET CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA?
The personal data of the data subject may be transferred/communicated to the following addressees:
- Public administrations and bodies where tax, Labour, Social Security or other applicable legislation so requires.
- Companies in charge of data processing, such as franchisees and suppliers providing services to KIMONDO (courier companies, communications shipping companies, agencies, profiling companies, etc.).
International data transfers may also occur at the site of the previous transfers/communications for which KIMONDO will use the standard contractual clause adapted by the European Commission and the EU-EE Privacy Shield.As a guarantee of transfers to countries that do not have an adaptation decision from the European Commission. In any event, third parties with whom certain personal data are shared shall have provided prior proof of the adoption of appropriate technical and organisational measures for the proper protection of such data.
In no case does KIMONDO sell customer data to third parties.
HOW DO YOU PROTECT KIMONDO PERSONAL DATA?
The website uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to the data and guaranteeing the confidentiality of the data. To achieve these purposes, the user agrees that KIMONDO obtain data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
Additionally, any transaction conducted through the WEBSITE are conducted through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data are transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the relevant entity.
KIMONDO declares that it has adopted all technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security and integrity of the personal data that concerned, so as to avoid its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights that can be exercised through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org:
Right of access
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you in KIMONDO, as well as to access the personal data that KIMONDO has available to you.
Right of rectification
You have the right to request that KIMONDO rectify personal data when they are inaccurate or complete when they are incomplete. If you are registered on our website, it may be easier for you to correct them directly by modifying the profile.
Right to be deleted/right to be forgotten
You may request that personal data be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
Right of limitation